Welcome to Toddlerhood

Sunday, November 7, 2010



Good Morning!

Have you ever had one of those days where you have a bunch of things you plan on accomplishing and somehow they just don't get done? That was my Saturday. I'm getting over a flu, so I was kind of tired all day. Then I spent about three and a half hours trying to get Gavin to nap in his big boy bed! We eventually just turned to bed against the wall so he was enclosed like a crib.

So, the pillowcase for his bed didn't get made, but I did get the dust ruffle tutorial all finished up while I was being the nap guard at his door. {That will be up tomorrow morning.} Then my t-shirt, which is an assignment for my Native Art Studio class, ended up taking a lot longer than I had planned for. You know how it goes... And today? Well, it's not even 10 a.m. and we almost had a couple disasters, including Omar taking a ride off of Gavin's dresser (I'm happy to say he's alive) and a bunch of timeouts - Gavin is officially not a baby at all anymore, we're in some serious toddler territory now.

What I'm saying by all this is that I have nothing to show that I made today, but I do have these some cute onesies that my sister made with left over freezer paper stencils from the baby shower.



Come back tomorrow for the dust ruffle tutorial!

2 wonderful comments:

Ashley said...

soooo cute. LOVE YOUR blog

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, Ashley!