Flashback Number 3

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good Morning!

Well, I didn't get around to scheduling this post last night because, well, I was being lazy. I just found out about some big changes going on in my family right now, so last night I just wanted to zone out on the tv. Fortunately, the 40 Year Old Virgin just happened to be playing on tv, so that was good for a laugh.

I decided to just do another flashback today. I don't think I've ever shown off any of the jewelry on my blog, so we'll take some time for that. I got really into jewelry making before sewing. I've known how to sew for longer, but I didn't do it a whole lot until I got set into crafty mode by the jewelry. I've made lots, so I'll just show you guys what I've sold over the last year or two!











And this stuff I didn't sell, but I made it for my cousin's wife (and my other cousin, the bridesmaid, on the left) for their wedding as my gift to them.

2 wonderful comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

Very nice! I make jewelry too! I used to design and assemble for Erin Gallagher Jewelry ( www.egjewelry.com ) but then my son got closer to toddler age and it got harder to do at home! Now I make myself and my friends stuff for fun!
I really love the last pair you posted before the wedding pics....I may have to pick those up for my collection! ;)

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Thanks, Lisa. The link is great, I hadn't heard of Erin Gallagher Jewelry before. It definitely is harder to work on jewelry with a toddler around, they always want to get their fingers in on it! But I think the most rewarding part is making pieces for friends and family anyways. I love seeing people I know wearing things I have made. :) And if you want a pair of the earrings, we can arrange it. My etsy shop is on vacation mode right now because I haven't had the time to keep up with it, but I can put something together for you if need be!