Crunch Time

Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Morning!

I have to warn you now, this week is crazy for me. I have an art project that I'm supposed to be half done that I haven't started yet, two midterms tomorrow and a paper due on Friday. I'm also still working on all the stuff for my sister's baby shower. This kind of shower really isn't for the faint of heart! Tons of work, but I am so excited for the fun it will be. I sent her a copy of the invite and she emailed me yesterday saying how great it was and that only makes me more excited. I really can't wait to share it all with you guys, too. I've already put together a bunch of posts for my Baby Shower series that will start next Sunday (the day after the shower) and run for a few days, maybe even a week or more! There's lots there.

Anyways, as I was starting to think about my paper that I have to write this week, I found that I felt like I had never written a paper! I totally forgot what to do! I had to dig out my big binder from last year and start reading and figuring out my papers. How does that happen?

This weekend my dad and step-mom came for a visit. We had lots of fun, especially Cookie Crumb. Here's a few photos!





PS - how do you like the little man's hair cut? Nice, hey? :)

0 wonderful comments: