Flashback Number 2

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good Morning!

I hope yesterday's post wasn't too long for you. I probably would have stopped reading and just looked at the pictures, but that's just me! Today is going to be a simpler flashback. It's just two cute little dresses I made for two cute little girls last year. The pattern is from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones. It's a real treat for me to sew dresses because I look at boy stuff everyday!


I put cute buttons on at the shoulders


And here there are on the girls!

:)


2 wonderful comments:

Beeshebags said...

Hi there, I saw your tagline in Craftster about your blog, and I can't resist having a look at peoples' blogs, so ta-dah, here I am, and WOW, I've had a ball reading your blog.....when are y'all moving to Australia so we can barter some of your yummy canned goods for something? lol Keep up the great work with your blog....love all the sewing projects too. Hugs Naomi

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying my blog, Naomi. Nice to meet you! And we would LOVE to move to Australia, but I think it will be a while before our dreams match up with our pay. :) If we ever make it there, I'll be sure to pack all sorts of canned goods!