Fall Transition

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good Morning!

I don't know about where you live, but here in Lethbridge, fall didn't waste any time this year. August ended and so did the sunny, warm weather. It just vanished! I wish I would have known it was the end of decent weather, maybe I would have gone to the beach or something? Anyways, I'm kind of in transition mode (and also gloomy weather mode) so I'm feeling very unmotivated.


I did, however, get some stuff accomplished this weekend. I did some cleaning, some canning and I got the invites {for the baby shower I'm organizing} finished and into the mail. Phew. But nothing much to blog about. The jam that I canned is Nectarine Strawberry, which you have heard all about, and I'm saving all the baby shower stuff for after the event itself. My apologies, I hope to get some new content up tomorrow!

Have a good Tuesday!

3 wonderful comments:

Unknown said...

It's freezing here in San Diego! We have had to have fires in our 2 fireplaces going to keep the house warm! It's insane because i keep thinking "It's only Sept!"

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

It's cold in San Diego! That's terrible!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely happy to find this. great job!